The new Nokia 6500 Classic is the thinnest Nokia mobile telephone ever released measurement a mere 9.5mm, the adjacent closest theoretical account is the 6300 at 11mm, the 6500 Classic may well be named after an aged theoretical account but it offers todays high specification characteristics packed into a highly desirable casing.
To begin their is a 2.0 megapixel photographic camera with a flash for mediocre visible light conditions, a digital zoom along for stopping point up picture taking and support for picture recording and playback of short picture clips. For music lovers their is an MP3 Player which can be filled with music paths by either uploading from a personal computer using a USB cablegram or downloaded direct from the mobile cyberspace before arranging paths into playlists.
The 6500 is 3G enabled which lets for extremely fast download velocities and screening of streaming media, 3G services include entree to the up-to-the-minute news headlines, weather condition reports, new film dawdlers and music pictures before their release. 3G also supplies a immense database of new mobile content such as as games, themes, ringtones and wallpapers as well as new applications for compatible devices.
There is a 2nd photographic camera situated on the presence of the Nokia 6500 which together with 3G lets the user to do and have human confront to face picture phone calls where companies can actually see as well as hear the individual they are talking with. This same engineering open ups up many new avenues of chance such as as concern usage for sharing locations and experiences with the business office whilst out in the field.
Bluetooth is also present which can be utile for custody free drive by connecting the 6500 to headsets and auto kits wirelessly keeping the drivers custody firmly and safely on the guidance wheel, as well as connecting with other compatible devices for data file sharing and presentation.
The new Gold Edition of the Nokia 6500 is a portion of the Classic scope of Nokia telephones that also includes the 6120 Classic pinkish and White Person plus the 6500 Slide, a microscope slide discrepancy with slightly higher specs and features.
The Nokia 6500 Classic sports a quad-band (850/900/1800/1900 Mhz) GSM radio with 3G and microUSB in a 9.5mm super-thin package - now that’s thin! The Nokia 6500 Slide also boasts a 3G radio and features a 3.2 megapixel camera in a stainless steel body.
Even though we still wait to see the Nokia 6500 released, Finish giant is already working on the black version of its powerful feature phone. Somehow this makes sense - the black phones usually look better, although even the original silver version of the Nokia 6500 Slide impresses. It’s kinda robust, simplistic yet it has that cool 3.2 MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics on the back.
Features of the Nokia 6500 Classic include:
- 2 megapixel digital camera
- Video camera (176 x 144 pixel resolution, MPEG4 format)
- Display: 16 million colours, 240 x 320 pixels (2 inches)
- Music player (AAC, eAAC+, and MP3 formats)
- Integrated handsfree speaker
- Ringtones: MP3, MP4, eAAC+, AAC, WMA & Video ringtones / 64-voice polyphonic (MIDI) ringtones
- Voice recorder
- Voice controls
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email with attachments (POP3, IMAP4 & SMTP protocols)
- AMS (audio messaging service) for sending voice clips over-the-air
- Java games
- Themes: wallpapers, sounds, screensavers, and backgrounds
- Calendar, To-do list, Notes, Alarm clock, Stopwatch, Countdown timer, Calculator
- xHTML web browser
- Memory: 1 Gbyte (not expandable)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, micro USB 2.0
- WAP 2.0, GPRS, EPGRS, 3G (max download 128 kbits; upload 356 kbits)
- Quadband (GSM 850/900/1800/1900) plus dual band 3G (WCDMA 850/2100)
- Size: 110 x 45 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 94g
- Talktime: 3.5 hours
- Battery standby: 9 days